Videos (More Installation Videos)
Installation and Use
- Installation Guides & Technical Specifications
- How can Haiku accept 100 to 200 VAC and either 50/60 Hz power?
- What frequencies and voltages are acceptable input power for Haiku?
- Fan installation – Can I do it myself?
- Can my fan be adjusted by remote control?
- I already have a Haiku fan, can I install a light to my older model?
- Can the light be used outdoors?
- Will the LED light provide enough light for my space?
- What happens if I lose my remote?
- How do I get service for my fan?
Service AssistanceService Request Form >
- How much air do ceiling fans move?
- What makes the Haiku so unique in the market compared to all other fans?
- How much can I expect to save in heating and or cooling costs in the home?
- Can I reverse the fan direction in the winter? Is there a benefit to doing so?
Can’t find an answer?
1 (855) MY HAIKU / (855-694-2458) on weekdays between the hours of 8 AM and 5 PM (EST).
Service Request Form
Where to find Haiku.
1 (855) MY HAIKU / (855-694-2458) on weekdays between the hours of 8 AM and 5 PM (EST) and we'll work directly with you to build and ship your individual fan.
HONG KONG: +852 2836 5808